Informa Agra's Events offer excellent opportunities for sharing your expertise at the highest level. Our conferences are a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile within a certain market and creating greater awareness of your brand.
Working in partnership with you to facilitate a bespoke solution to meet your objectives, we will ensure that you enjoy all the benefits of association with the right event, targeted at the right delegates, with a promotional package that underpins your marketing strategy.
If your organisation is seeking an effective and highly cost-efficient means of targeting a certain group of individuals or industry sector, then we’d love to talk to you!
Contact: Sarah Harding, for more information.
T: +44 0)20 7017 7566
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future.
Sponsorship can involve:
• Speaking, chairing or joining a Q&A panel – a powerful platform from which to showcase your organisation's expertise to the industry and share the knowledge and abilities of a senior representative of your organisation
• Leading a one-day workshop before or after the conference - a more in-depth opportunity of demonstrating your expertise to a smaller, more focused group of individuals with specific needs and problems
• Branding via the pre conference brochure, website, banners, posters, set panels, conference documentation and delegate gifts – a comprehensive brand awareness raising opportunity which targets people beyond attending the conference itself
• Hosting a lunch or evening reception for all conference attendees – a fantastic networking opportunity in an environment that you control
• An exhibition stand in the conference networking area – demonstrate your products, network with attendees, hold informal meetings or just give more exposure to your brand via an exhibition stand in the only networking area in the conference, where all coffee breaks are held, as well as in many cases lunches and evening receptions.
• Complimentary and reduced conference passes – ensure key members of staff attend the event for free, or even key clients or prospects. In addition, ensure that your clients book onto the conference via yourselves with a discount only available if they book on as a result of your promotional activity
How you benefit:
Informa Agra is part of the Knowledge & Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.